We are NexGen Innovators (in Short NexGi) are growing tech company. We help our client to build cost effective secure and efficient presence in digital space.
Now we need more hands to help together. Currently we are looking for React Native Hybrid Mobile App Developer. We love making mobile application smooth, UI & UX friendly and focus on code quality with in-depth analysis.
If you are someone who love coding but need to scale their skills with daily unique challenges. We welcome you to join NexGen Family.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The candidate will be responsible for the following activities on an ongoing basis:
Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
Report to your senior & client about the day to day progress.
- Help NexGi to create collaborative learning environment from each other.
- Keep client satisfaction first approach and delivering stable, long solution.
Implement third party API & SDK e.g Firebase, Payment gateway, Shipping APIs etc.
Learn & Publish an article per week about tutorial blog.
Required experience, skills, and qualifications:
- 1 Year at least experience with React Native with Mobile App development.
Must be able to design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable react-native code.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- A lot patience for debugging code and resolving complex issues.
- Understand version control & branching strategies.
- Good listener, teacher and learner.
- Good knowledge of Git & version control system.
- Good command in vanilla JS and quick leaner for search & implement the solutions.
How React Native work as a Hybrid solution works to build native solutions.
Optional Skill – Helpful for stand out: