Management is one of the most difficult and challenging work or field for any company and organization. It is as important as technical part of any company or origination. An organization can not only get success, if their management is not good. Most of the income of an organization or company invested to manage their data and to maximize their output. A company owner selects most qualities person for their management team so that they can increase their profit. Every organization always tries to reduce their cost or investment.
Automation is a perfect solution of management related problem and it will give us more comfort than our old management system.
So Basically What is automation?
We define automation as “the creation and application of technology to monitor and control the production and delivery of products and services.” Means a Master Control System which monitor the activities and helps to generate the desired output.
- Reduce Production/Service Cost : Automation reduce manpower cost, which automatically helps to reduced in production or server cost.
- Improved Quality and Reliability : System is less error than human, suppose you asked one month fee collection report, than a person will take time and might be after that some calculation figure problem get arise, but with software it will always be accurate.
Just another Example : To Follow ups your potential customers, a person can forget, but with automation you can’t.
- Reduce Time: The best of automation is it’s reduce working time, e.g you need xzy reporting you can generate in one click. required 1000 of employee performance report, you can generate into on click. (if software have that functionality).
- Keeps you in competition: Ultimately if production/service cost will be reduce then customer will directly get benefited by providing that service at low amount in market. which is only possible if you reduce your manpower and depends accept automation.
- Level wise info available: In ordinary system, Just say receptionist can see all the records of front desk. but using automation you can control according to level.