A TEAM OF MAKERS,
THINKERS, AND DOERS…
We’re always searching for new talent. But when we say talent, we mean talent. If you’re keen in being a part of the Nexgen team, please put some effort into your application and please take after these guidelines.
If you don’t mind help us by taking the time to read the points below and involve them at the top of your application email.
- What are you applying for? (You’d be shocked how many people forget this!)
- Do you have an online portfolio? If you have one, please attach a link.
- Why are we an ultimate match? Kindly issue us a short clarification.
- Only a couple of individuals can be the best designers/developers/producers on the planet. What makes you think you are or can turn into one of them?
- Are you applying for an internship? If so then please
- mention about the time period of your internship, start date, end date and other practical things.
- Write a short bio.
All set? We anticipate to hear from you.
HERE’S HOW THE INTERVIEW GOES
1. Let’s get to know each other a little. How about a telephonic conversation or avideo chat. If it seems like a solid match for both sides we’ll move on to the next step.
2. We’ll dig into the specialized points of interest of your work, the key fields you are distinctive in. Get ready to discuss your work experiences. Let us know what turns you on to be an innovator.
3. We’ll welcome you to work together. For development positions, this implies we’ll do some pair programming to tackle a few problems. For design positions, this means we’ll deal with a specimen project together.