This tutorial will help you to see the demo of Augmented Reality 3D book.
Assets required to see the demo without any cost within 10 minutes:
- Two Devices (One to install the StartAR App and second device to open the PDF sample book – It can be opened on PC)
- Internet Connection
Step 1: Go to Play Store and Install the StartAR App
Open Play store on your Android Device and search for StartAR or click directly on this link.
Step 2: After Installation it ask for permissions, allow all the permissions.
After installation – It asks for the following permissions:
- Manage calls
- Manage your files in the device
- Records video (Required to access camera to scan book)
- Send manage read SMS (to Verify through OTP)
Step 3: Skip Intro section
After installation it shows how it works – that’s totally optional you can skip or read it.
Step 4: Open Demo Book in another mobile or PC:
After skipping the intro registration screen will open. From there you can click skip and app will ask you to scan book page from the camera.
- Click here to open sample book.
- Or find the latest book from App description at Play Store as given in the screenshot.
Step 5: In the Demo Open any demo object.
I opened Crocodile on page 6 in Water Animals section.
Step 6: Open App and start scanning.
Open App where we left at step 3 & where we left at registration page – Click on skip for demo. (you need to register in case you have purchase startAR books). as given screenshot.
From Registration Page
It will open the below Screen
From Main Page of App